- Cupertino Hills is a 250 family member-owned (each family owns 1/250) swim and tennis club located west of Bubb Road envisioned in 1968.Our beautiful, three-acre facility provides relaxed recreational and social activities for families of all ages.
- There are six tennis courts.
- There is a six-lane 25-yard pool with abundant seating to relax. There is a diving board and shack full of noodles, kick boards, and other pool toys, children are bound to be entertained.
- There is a separate wading pool for children 7 and under keeping the little kids safe from the big pool.
- We have socials for families, adults, and children. There is an annual Starlight party, 4th of July, and Crab Feed to name a few. These are for members and their invited guests.
- There is an Activity Center that can be rented for parties or other private functions!
- There are outdoor barbeque-picnic areas. The outdoor barbeque-picnic areas with stunning views across the Deep Cliff Golf Course to the Monta Vista hills.
- There is a children’s playground.
- There is a volleyball area and table tennis.
- To learn more about becoming a member, please visit Membership.
7:00 am to Dusk
10 am - 2 pm Monday-Friday
Call Us 408-253-3483
Email Us Club Manager
22090 Rae Lane
Cupertino, CA 95014
The Cupertino Hills Swim and Racquet club (CHSRC) was founded by several local parents who wanted to provide convenient recreation for their families. They wanted to offer swimming and tennis along with a range of other family-friendly social activities. They decided that the club would be member-owned and operated so that they could enjoy the beautiful facility along with their guests. After working with the city of Cupertino for several years, the Rae Lane site was approved for use and construction began. The club had its formal opening in August, 1970.
Since the founding members opened the CHSRC, the club has continued to thrive and grow. The club now includes 6 tennis courts, an activity center, a children’s playground and a competitive swim team (the Sharks). With a close knit membership of 250 families, Cupertino Hills is a wonderful place for the entire family to enjoy.